- Supply of active network equipment
- Installation and Configuration active network equipment
- Installation and Configuration ACS
- Setting the queue management system
- Server equipment
- Video surveillance system
- Information kiosks
- Payment terminals
- Delivery and installation of equipment for software-hardware complex of the automated banking system Temenos T24
- Installation of video surveillance and cooling systems
- Introduction of the access control system using Parsec equipment
- Establishment of processing center in Bank Technique, including:
- Delivery and installation of server and network equipment
- Installation of video surveillance system
- Installation of access control system
- Delivery of Cisco network equipment
- Installation of Security Mobile for the processing center of the Bank
In connection with the establishment of the System of management of costs accounting through the types of activity (HPCM) Central Bank of the Azerbaijan Republic announced tender, and our company won this tender by the assessment of tender commission. Within the framework of this project, IT Solutions offered to the Central Bank of the Azerbaijan Republic product of Oracle Hyperion Profitability and Cost Management system. The system of profitability and cost management - application allowing determining accurately the efficiency of distribution and management of your expenditures and income, as a result the customers - optimizing expenditures and increasing profits will achieve corporate profitability. Software application Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management Workspace acts as an instrument of optimization. Within the framework of this project, IT Solutions provides the whole package, including analysis of business-processes, development of a model of activity, integration with other systems and also installation, configuration and consequent follow-up of software.
Hyperion Profitability and Cost Management - analytical software allowing management of distribution of production costs and profits, which is necessary for accurate calculation and increase of profits in various business segments. This software also allows breaking down user' value for the determination of profitability, and thus ensures correct planning and decision making.
- Improve the efficiency of the storage, retrieval , editing and sharing information across the region.
- Increase security to protect confidential content ( information constituting a state secret, confidential information or personal data) .
- Increase the degree of compliance with regulatory requirements and control all processes
- Improve the system of reporting and auditing information.
- Accelerate the access of citizens to public services.
- Improve the efficiency of civil servants.
IT Solutions company in information technology market offers the most advanced integrated solutions for the public sector.
The main objectives pursued by our company:
- modernization of information management system for the executive;
- improving the efficiency of interagency cooperation;
- more effective engagement of executive authorities and society.
- development of information society
- Development of special-purpose software for the information kiosks
- Development and installation of automatic software-hardware complex for the provision of information at all existing stations of the underground railway:
- about train arrival time;
- about the objects near the station;
- about time spent for the passage of specified pathway.
- Development and installation of the train travel system intended for the dispatchers and station duty officers.
Supply and installation of self-service information and payment terminals in all existing notary's public offices of the Republic.
Development of the software of bulk payment system for these terminals for payment of state duty and other services.
Bulk payment system - automatic system intended for numerous regular payments, thus simplifying the process of bulk payments.
- Software for the payment of fines for the administrative violations was developed within the framework of this project.
- Payment terminals were delivered and installed at all posts and regional offices of Azerbaijan, Baku districts and in the Main office of State Road police, at car pounds and one technical inspection site.
- All installed terminals /kiosks are in operating condition and functioning.
Why foreign companies choose our services ?
- Provide ready-made technologies to start business in Azerbaijan and abroad;
- To get the full range of services from one company
- Ability to adapt to the demands of a foreign company in our legislation that takes a lot of time
- Highly qualified professionals with years of experience
- Attractive pricing
- Ability to service and support in foreign languages
We provide our clients with professional service and high quality service will ensure a successful start business to foreign companies in Azerbaijan and abroad.
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system
- Security and fire alarm, system of access control to the premises, water leakage control, gas leaks control
- Video surveillance system
- Communication network (including phone and local building's network)
- Lighting system
- Electric power supply system of the building
- Control of audio-, video equipment from one point, multi-room
- Telemetry — remote monitoring of systems. The system allows controlling all processes taking place in the premises, building. All signals from the sensors installed at the facility, which are informing about the status of all life support systems, engineering equipment are accumulated at the central control panel, hazardous conditions are followed up with subsequent notification, events are registered, log maintained, etc.
Building's dispatch and administration system provides the following:
- control and management of security systems
- economical spending of resources
- control over condition of engineering systems and continuous supply of resources, identification of incidents and near-miss incidents
- automatic lighting control
- provision of the integrated information medium
- planning of maintenance of engineering systems and control over activity of technical staff.
Design of data processing centers for Southern Kyzyl-Bairak and Koshkuduk fields was also done.
In 2012 "IT Solutions" LLC took part in the "Purchase of computer equipment" tender for "LUKOil Uzbekistan Operating Company" LLC and won this tender. In the second half of 2012 computer equipment was delivered to "LUKOil Uzbekistan Operating Company" LLC.
- Video surveillance system was installed in the main office of Baku Electronics store chain
- Delivery and installation of anti-theft system Cross Point in all stores of Baku Electronics
- Delivery and installation of network equipment Cisco
- Installation of access control system Apollo
- Installation of video surveillance system
Business-task:Azersun Holding recognized necessity of 24/7 availability of SAP solutions. Without this functionality Azersun could lose positions in new, promising market segment.
Solution:Azersun chose migration to the integrated and easy to handle platform IBM® PureFlex™, which ensures continuous availability, high efficiency of the system and reduction of operational costs.
Advantages:It gave the company quick and efficient access to new markets. Efficiency of applications was improved to 200 percents. Costs of power supply and refrigeration were reduced by 30 percent.
- Delivery of server and network equipment: plotters, printers, computer equipment, etc.
- Installation of access control and management system
- Delivery and installation of tourniquets.
- Installation of the access control system Gunnebo
- Installation of tourniquets
- Cable laying and adjustment of the network at pump station. Pump Stations – intermediate oil transfer stations
- Delivery and installation of telecommunication equipment
Automatically, without the operator, announcement is done via panels (VMS) by changing speed limit signs, road diversion signs or other notices, e.g. about the closed lane.
Within the framework of the first stage of the project all freight and transport means of Akkord company in Azerbaijan and Georgia were connected to GPS.AZ web-monitoring system using GPS and GLONASS trackers. Main purpose of the project was improvement of performance of transport department , prevention of the unauthorized use of transport means and reduction of maintenance and fuel-lubricant costs.
At the second stage systems of fuel control, identification of drivers, control of mass of freight transport and concrete mixers in real time will be introduced.
Main feature of this project is introduction of the automatic system of registration and ordering of transport vehicles, system of control of maintenance and warehouse with spare parts, as well as integration with the system of concrete mix issuing at the plants owned by Аkkord.